[3830] NA Sprint CW AA4GA HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lee.hiers@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW AA4GA HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 04:36:07 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: AA4GA
Operator(s): AA4GA
Station: AA4GA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA

---------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: Southeast Sprint Coalition #3

Comments:

I've operated the Sprint a couple times QRP over the last dozen years or so, but
it's been about 15 since I've really operated it...and I'm pretty much where
I've always been.  This is why you should get on the air more.

I was hoping for 200 QSOs and 10k points, and got both, so I guess I should be
happy.  But 20 meters kinda disappointed me, and as it turns out, RF in the
shack on 80 meters limited me to about 100 Watts output...exacerbated by the
short antenna.

Maybe the new antennas will be up by February and I can do a little better.

Elecraft K3/10 to Alpha 8410 - 500 W to 100' doublet...except for 80 meters.
Ugh.