[3830] CWopsT KD2YZJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, greglaute@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KD2YZJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2022 08:06:40 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0700Z Sep 8

Call: KD2YZJ
Operator(s): KD2YZJ
Station: KD2YZJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NJ

Total:  12  Mults = 12  Total Score = 144

Yaesu FTDX-101D running 50 watts through a 80-10m EFHW.

Conditions at the QTH made it tough to get out. I appreciate the ops being
patient as I had to frequently repeat myself to be heard this morning. That
shows the great community of operators we have here. I have to figure out the
noise that just appeared on 80 meters today, almost like long static crashes
that come and go in waves.

As always, thanks for the new contacts and great practice!

73

KD2YZJ (Greg)