[3830] WWDigi K1SFA M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1sfa7388@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WWDigi K1SFA M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2022 23:24:47 +0000
                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2022

Call: K1SFA
Operator(s): K1SFA K1MK K1TTT WA2BOT K5TRP
Station: K1SFA

Class: M/M HP
QTH: WMA

  160:   64    13
   80:  163    30
   40:  396    51
   20:  462    54
   15:  356    52
   10:  113    32
-------------------
Total: 1554   232  Total Score = 792,976

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Another Digi DX test is now in the (log)books! We were a little short on
operators this year, but managed to do quite well even so. Thanks to Team
K1SFA's newest ops: Jeff, W2BOT, and Tripp, K5TRP. FT 4/8 is truly a test in
patience, but great practice for CQWW RTTY coming up in just under 4 weeks. Look
for Team K1SFA to be out in full force to defend their M/M NA (now USA -- don't
get me started about how the US is not part of NA) record, set in 2011 (set
during the peak of the last sunspot cycle). Thanks to everyone who worked is.
Radiosport is the only activity that I know of where you can succeed only when
your competitors help you.

73 and 88 --
--de K1SFA khrystyne