[3830] CWopsT VE3NRT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE3NRT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 14:06:11 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Jun 29

Call: VE3NRT
Operator(s): VE3NRT
Station: VE3NRT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON

Total:  72  Mults = 64  Total Score = 4,608

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

This time was a personal record. Conditions were great on 40, and I worked
everyone I heard. 20 was less crowded and more difficult. I probably should have
tried running for the first time in this event. The time is getting near to
start doing that. Maybe upping the voltage on the rotator would help too. It
took about 45 seconds to get the beam turned far enough to work VE6RST.

Thanks for all the QSOs. Digging out the weaker stations on 40 was fun.

73,
Chris