[3830] ARRL FD K0RF 2D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD K0RF 2D LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 14:39:35 +0000

  903:     0    0       0
  1.2:     0    0       0
  2.3:     0    0       0
  3.4:     0    0       0
  5.7:     0    0       0
  10G:     0    0       0
  24G:     0    0       0
----------------------------

Charlie & I decided we'd play a little in this, so we got the remote link
going from down here & basically set it up for a typical M/2.  Chuck had a
volleyball tourney going both days, which limited his time to just a couple of
hours. By Sunday AM we didn't have much score to show, but I had a rare no-golf
Sunday, so I spent the last few hours trying to get us respectable enough to at
least justify the effort to set it up & the bands were cooperative with that
effort.

Oh, I should mention that Chuck, his XYL and one daughter had tested positive
for Covid the prior weekend.  Though they all had the typical symptoms, they're
pretty much recovered at this writing. For family & friends who care so very
much this is a BIG relief.

One interesting note:  As I operated remotely from up there I tuned myself in on
my radios down here to see what I could hear with my little antennas vs what was
hearable/workable from up there. Pardon the pun, but it was "no
contest."  LOL!

73,

Geo  W0UA