[3830] CWopsT WD6T(@N6RO) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WD6T(@N6RO) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 20:06:27 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Jun 22

Call: WD6T
Operator(s): WD6T
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
OpMode: 2BSIQ

Total:  200  Mults = 172  Total Score = 34,400

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Have been QRT for a few weeks dealing with family issue.  Great to be on again.

Was wondering how rusty I'd be, but started out great with 144 Qs by 1935z.
Then callers dried up and I had to scramble with S&P to scratch my way to
200.

Thanks to Ken & RO team, as always, for the opportunity to operate his great
station.  Great video available on nccc.cc of the recent N6RO station tower
improvement.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUoBo88ttwE&t=4861s