[3830] KRC SST K3WWP Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST K3WWP Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 21:23:10 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Jun 17

Call: K3WWP
Operator(s): K3WWP
Station: K3WWP

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Kittanning, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

   40:  12     10
   20:   5      4
Total:  17     14  Total Score = 238

Club: NAQCC

Comments:

17 QSOs my lowest total ever. Only one other time did I fail to make it to 20.
The reason, not my noise level, it seems to be cleared up now. The trouble was
lack of propagation. Even without my worst noise, sigs were still down in my 3-4
S Unit lower noise. Those whom I did hear were not hearing me all that well.
Bottom line though is still a lot of fun. I really love these SST Sprints. As
I've said, the time frame is great, most operators are great with minimum
exchanges and good procedure, and when the propagation is better than today,
they easily copy my weak QRP signals. I must compliment Tom W8TK in particular.
He copies my signals easily even though I can barely hear him at times. Must
have a super quiet QTH. Other stations also are almost the same way.