[3830] ARRL June VHF W0ETT Single Op-Analog HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0ett@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF W0ETT Single Op-Analog HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 03:48:50 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2022

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: Single Op-Analog HP
QTH: co

    6:  297   120
    2:    6     5
  222:
  432:    7     3
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  310   128  Total Score = 40,576

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Thanks to ARRL June VHF Contest Admin for setting up the new categories:  Legacy
modes and mixed modes. Band conditions cooperated with 6m Sporadic Es openings
on both Saturday and Sunday and the openings were widespread enough for a lot of
QSOs and different multipliers worked using SSB or CW.  Towards the end of the
test, the magic band even opened to EU especially for the lucky guys in the
northeast US and eastern VE. I was happy the band extended enough so I was able
to work G4RRA and M0DXR on CW which were first EU for me on 6m for at least
decade.

73 Ken, W0ETT
dM79
Rig:  IC756Pro3 and 450w amp to 7 el M2 at 65'