[3830] ARRL Dig SG5Z(SM5GMZ) SO1R-8 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, editors@publicera.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Dig SG5Z(SM5GMZ) SO1R-8 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2022 09:34:17 +0000
                    ARRL Digital Contest - 2022

Call: SG5Z
Operator(s): SM5GMZ
Station: SG5Z

Class: SO1R-8 LP
QTH: Vasteras

Total:  256  Total Score = 4,019

Club: LMDXG

Comments:

It took a while to get WSJT and N1MM to work together, but once set up it ran
like butter on a hot plate. Good activity, which is great, but some of the newer
ops have to read the rules better. I had to delete some of the participants, who
will not "be in log", due to the fact that they tried to get my WSJT
to accept real signal reports, spite the fact that the rules clearly stipulate
4-digit grid squares. This might be something for ARRL´s contest committee to
have in mind for the next digi contest. Otherwise the contest was fun and
different and I would have loved to be on the air for the full 24 hours.
Unfortunately (as you all know) there is something called "a real
life" out there and with a zillion different obligations, so I had no
chance this year. Keep smiling everyone! /Pete SM5GMZ