[3830] WPX CW OI5AY(OH5LLR) SOAB Unassisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, t.p.rinne@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OI5AY(OH5LLR) SOAB Unassisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 16:58:16 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: OI5AY
Operator(s): OH5LLR
Station: OI5AY

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Unassisted
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Utti Jaeger Regiment Radio Club

Comments:

Our main purpose was to salute global contesting community and activate our
Radio Club operations for this wonderful contest. We wanted to give an
opportunity to everyone who wants to have a QSO with military amateur radio club
stations in Finland with OI prefix.

We will update the LotW system shortly, but if you need a paper QSL card, please
request it via Clublog OQRS system, already updated now.