[3830] WPX CW KB4CG SOAB Unassisted TB-Wires LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KB4CG SOAB Unassisted TB-Wires LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 23:40:21 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KB4CG
Operator(s): KB4CG
Station: KB4CG

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Unassisted TB-Wires
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs):

Although I had to miss the first 6 hours of the contest due to severe
thunderstorms in the area, I nonetheless enjoyed the remainder of the contest.
Band conditions on 15 and 20 were not good on Saturday morning in VA, but
improved dramatically Saturday afternoon.  10 was not good here both Saturday
and Sunday, but 15 was excellent to Europe on Sunday.

This contest always has its unique challenges, but this year seemed especially
challenging given the up and down band conditions.  Still it was great fun to
participate in an event that showcases the best CW operators in the world!