[3830] WPX CW KF6NCX SOAB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KF6NCX SOAB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 22:09:40 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KF6NCX
Operator(s): KF6NCX
Station: KF6NCX

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Could there be a better contest? I don't think so.  With so many participants,
and everyone working everyone, there was always somebody to work. And there was
often the possibility of making DX contacts.

I was surprised that 15 and 20 meters stayed open well past dark both Friday and
Saturday nights.  And Saturday night, 20 was wonderfully quiet, which made for
fine listening. There were good openings to Europe and other parts of the world
at various times.  Lots of fun!  Thanks for the qsos and 73, Larry