[3830] WPX CW C4W(5B4WN) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW C4W(5B4WN) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 20:51:03 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: C4W
Operator(s): 5B4WN
Station: 5B4WN

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Cyprus
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Remote Operation

  160:    4

Club: Nicosia Contest Club

Comments:

Late finish from work on Friday, issues with antenna switching on the second
port of the flex hence SO1R, acom complaining on 80m hence 100W there, DIY
remote interface rebooting every 20 minutes. Nothing that I couldnt guide my 86
year old non-ham dad to rewire from 3500km away! Managed 36 hours SO1R and
although I really wanted to give remote 2BSIQ a try, sadly it needs to wait
until everything is working again. Not an amazing score, no huge rates but  very
enjoyable! 15m was just simply amazing.

Thanks for the QSOs. Congrats to the superhuman 2BSIQers for their amazing
scores.

73s
Marios