[3830] WPX CW DG3T(DF5RF) SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW DG3T(DF5RF) SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 16:23:00 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: DG3T
Operator(s): DF5RF
Station: DG3T

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 35.8

  160:    4

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

DXconds were good on 40,20,15. 80m I cannot judge, due to a new local noise
neighbour I could only hear stations >S9+10! So most of the time went into
40m.
I had to use my minimal antenna setup, a tribander and a dipole for 80 and one
for 40. Still very satisifed with the result, and had some fun. I hoped to get
more Qs on CQing, but typically the "run" ended after 5..10 Qs.
FWIW, I tried to learn using CWskimmer, but it kept disturbing me with a very
"dynamic" band map. Have to dig into that for next time.
73 tnx cu
Gernot DF5RF