[3830] WPX CW N4QS M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4qs@vci.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N4QS M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 00:55:29 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N4QS
Operator(s): N4QS NG7M K4FN KY9I
Station: N4QS

Class: M/S HP
QTH: KY
Operating Time (hrs): 45
Remote Operation

  160:    4

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

This was the first full-time multi-single effort from N4QS.  I would like to
thank the team: K4FN, NG7M and KY9I.  We had a lot of fun and we learned a lot.
K4FN, NG7M and N4QS operated remotely.  The remote technology and the overall
station performed very well.  We were disappointed that we did not get an
opening on 10M into EU, and 15M was not what it has been lately.  We had some
nice late night and early morning openings on 20M into both EU and JA especially
on Saturday night.  We will do a post contest review and hopefully start
planning for the next effort.  73, Dave, N4QS