[3830] WPX CW N4XL SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, knason00@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N4XL SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 00:18:52 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N4XL
Operator(s): N4XL
Station: N4XL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 34.5

  160:    0

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Personal best as a single op by 10K. I'm sure I will drop below 3 meg when log
checked, but I'm very pleased.

It was the right choice to go to 40 early on Friday night for the 6 pointers.
Made me competitive throughout the remaining time. Was very pleased with 20
being open to middle Asia both nights. Was surprised to have EX0M call me with
this puny station at 0153z on 20. Sunspots let me get some decent runs for a
change. Happy for that. Even worked 3D2 twice with a single call to him.

Only Single radio. Had to send one of the antenna switch interfaces back for
repair.

Took a couple shorter than 1 hour breaks to play with the dog and stretch the
legs that aren't reflected in the BIC time.

First contest with new operating desk. Monitors laid out better, could rest arms
on desk. Touch Portal running on 8" tablet made for less stress on hands
from using twisted key combinations to make N1MM do its thing. Have a N3ZN
paddle now and it sure helped the manual sending.

Good to work the DDCC, SECC, and SFCG folk. Especially glad to work KY4ID who is
getting his CW contest feet wet. Felt bad for John, K4BAI, having to come back
from his DX spot. And thank you ND7K (John, W4IX?) for the encouragement.

Thank you all for the fun and q's.

Kevan N4XL

TS590
Bencher Skyhawk at 50 ft