[3830] WPX CW KJ5T SOAB Unassisted Classic QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, steve@kj5t.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KJ5T SOAB Unassisted Classic QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 00:11:33 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: KJ5T
Operator(s): KJ5T
Station: KJ5T

Class: SOAB QRP
Class Overlay: Unassisted Classic
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 10:01

   80:    6
   10:    4

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

KX2 @ 5W / Hustler 6BTV

After a couple of months completely off the air due to a crazy busy work
schedule and trying to learn how to raise a kid (nearly 6 month old little girl)
it felt great to get on the air again.

Highlights as always are logging friends, especially the number of familiar
CWOps members.  Biggest bummer was not being able to get the JA3 on 15M, I was
just too weak for the exchange to happen.

Thanks for those who did stick with the repeats.  I decided to go QRP because I
did QRP last year and I wanted to give the KX2 a bit of love, it's such a fun
little radio to operate.  I will probably stick with QRP in this contest in
future years.

73 de KJ5T