[3830] WPX CW K0NM SOAB Unassisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mullani@tlite.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K0NM SOAB Unassisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 23:44:22 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K0NM
Operator(s): K0NM
Station: K0NM

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Unassisted
QTH: STX

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

I was going to operate Curt's WG5H remote station but had some problems with the
remote staying on after and exchange. So, switched to the home rig with my main
antenna pointing NNE and SSW. So, EU and and AUS. It has been a while since I
have operated and it took a while to get the rhythm established again.

Nizar K)NM