[3830] WPX CW VL2N(VK2PN) SOAB Unassisted Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk2pn@bigpond.net.au
Subject: [3830] WPX CW VL2N(VK2PN) SOAB Unassisted Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 21:44:22 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: VL2N
Operator(s): VK2PN
Station: VL2N

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Unassisted Classic
QTH: HOME
Operating Time (hrs): 13:59

  160:    0
   80:    0
Total:  755  Prefixes = 436  Total Score = 1,002,364

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Small entry on my part (Classic and fourteen hours on).  However almost double
of QSOs comparing to the last year.  Amazing conditions and I did not have any
Murphy visit.  Some of the DX stations had mighty signals.
Quite few very good runs.  Ten meters was very friendly, but fifteen meters was
great.  In general it was fun.
Thank you all who called.
73
Patrick VK2PN