[3830] CWopsT VP5M(K4BAI) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VP5M(K4BAI) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 20:20:29 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z May 25

Call: VP5M
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: VP5M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TCI

Total:  170  Mults = 170  Total Score = 28,900

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I would not have thought you could make 170 CWT QSOs in an hour on 15M, but I
would have been wrong.  Band was good to North America, South Amierca, Europe
and even one Western Asia station.  K3, KPA500 at 500W, 3 el Steppir.  Thanks
for all QSOs.  Look for me and K4QPL multi single low power as VP5M in CQ WPX
Contest this weekend.  I'll try to be QRV in the 0300Z CWT on 40M and 80 if
needed and maybe at the 0700Z session if I wake up then.  73, John, K4BAI