[3830] NewEngQP WN4AFP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP WN4AFP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 May 2022 21:33:21 +0000
                    New England QSO Party - 2022

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs):

------------------------
Total:    209       63  Mults = 60  Total Score = 28,860

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

The conditions were excellent between SC and NewEng. There were two pretty busy
WN callsigns on the aid this weekend...WN1GIV aND WN4AFP. Usually when station
calls "WN?", I am usually the only one responding... not this weekend.
The pile-ups were very big the whole weekend. Special thanks to all the mobile
operators who went the extra mile in running many very rare counties. This was
my best score so far in the NEQP. I want to thank all my fellow QPers for
getting on the air during the weekend. It  seemed like 2020 again. Great party
NEQP!

3
Dave WN4AFP
Director - State QSO Party stateqsoparty.com
VP - Swamp Fox Contest Group swampfoxcontestgroup.com (South Carolina\'s only
state-wide contest club)