[3830] KRC SST K3WWP Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST K3WWP Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 22:00:22 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Apr 29

Call: K3WWP
Operator(s): K3WWP
Station: K3WWP

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

   40:  12      8
   20:  11      8
Total:  23     16  Total Score = 368

Club: NAQCC

Comments:

The absolute worse conditions for any of the SST Sprints I've entered. My noise
was there the full hour in full force and some other noises were mixed in with
it as well. I had to sit and wait for stations to have favorable positive QSB
and pop up out of my noise. After while it became just the same stations that
would pop up. Frustrating, but still enjoyable. I'd love to do one of these
sprints with no noise at all, or at least without my strong noise and just some
lesser background noise.