[3830] CQMM DX KM4SII SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, km4siinc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQMM DX KM4SII SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 02:48:20 +0000
                    CQMM DX Contest - 2022

Call: KM4SII
Operator(s): KM4SII
Station: KM4SII

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): ~21
Remote Operation

   80:   16      0
   40:  176     11
   20:  239     16
   15:  122     18
   10:   40     25
----------------------
Total:  593     70  Countries = 65  Total Score = 300,105

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Another contest operating remote from my college dorm room at Auburn University.
All QSOs were made with 100w or less and wire antennas at my home QTH.

This was supposed to be a full-out effort, but it ended up not being quite so.
Most of my operating time was on Saturday. My first QSO was at 1103z because I
did not feel like waking up for the 0900z start time. My last QSO Saturday night
was at 0435z. The bands were decent on Saturday, but 15m was not as open as it
had been in weeks past, and 10m only produced one European QSO. It was still
fairly open to the south, however. I even managed to snag a VK.

Sunday morning, I awoke at 12z to find conditions to be extremely poor... likely
the solar flare that occurred overnight contributed to that. I made a few QSOs
but then went back to bed for a few hours. For the remainder of the day, I
operated casually off and on, and made my last QSO at 2329z.

Thanks for the QSOs!

73
Mason - KM4SII

Rig: Flex 6300