[3830] NeQP N8II Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NeQP N8II Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 22:32:59 +0000
                    Nebraska QSO Party - 2022

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Fixed LP
QTH: WV

  160:
   80:    0      0
   40:    8      1
   20:   23     13
  UHF:
------------------------------------
Total:   31     14      0       0  Mults = 30  FTn Mults = 0  Total Score =
4,560

Many thanks for dedicated mobile Bill, N0AC for running a route both days and
providing almost 1/2 (21) of my QSO's! Also thanks to SSB mobile NR0P for 5
QSO's only heard Sunday. The best fixed station total was Bill, KV0I tied with
N0GN with 3 Q's each. KA0BOJ bonus station was worked on 40/20 SSB. Conditions
were great to NE on 20 both days, just needed more activity for more fun. The
mobiles increased the fun factor for sure.

Thanks and 73, Jeff