[3830] KRC SST OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] KRC SST OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 21:13:10 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Apr 15

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.8

   20:   1     1
Total:   1     1  Total Score = 1

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Today's 4 hrs long M2 X-ray blast gave hope for
high MUF during SST, but USA was completely
blocked out on 14 MHz. One complication was
the Aurora during part of the day.

Initially I did see F5SGI and G3WZD roam around
on 14 MHz, but it took till 2025Z that I saw
G3WZD's lonely spike stabilize onto 14035 kHz
with CQ. My CQ's gave strong flags on RBN almost
worldwide (EA8, JA, PY7), except for the States,
but no response. At 2037Z I went for 7 MHz, but
likewise no response on CQ. Otherwise a busy
band and nice RBN-flags.

Happy Easter to all! 73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops