[3830] WPX SSB OL5Y SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, OL5Y@mastrant.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OL5Y SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 13:30:29 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: OL5Y
Operator(s): OL5Y
Station: OL5Y

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: BKO

Club: Czech Contest Club

Comments:

Low power SSB is always very painful, so I am not so enthusiastic about serious
operations. It also happened before this contest, and I preferred family
activities and spent to contest just about 6 hours in total. I also helped my
daughter Laura to make several tens QSOs as OL5G. It was nice to talk again to
many friends. My congratulations on many awesome results! Looking forward to the
CW part!
73! Martin

RIG: SunSDR MB1, microHAM MK2R+, Station masters, Stack master, switches...
ANT:
160: Inv. V @ 19m (63 ft.), vertical 30m
80: Inv. V @ 19m
40: 3-el Yagi (AD-3446) @ 25m (82 ft.) + Inv. V @ 19m