[3830] WPX SSB IR6T M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, iz6tsa@ir6t.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB IR6T M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 11:56:46 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: IR6T
Operator(s): IZ6TSA IK6VXO IK6JNH IK6PTH IK6QRH IZ4JUK IK8UND IZ8GCE IZ8XXE
Station: IR6T

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:

   40: 1452
   20: 2194
   15: 1921

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Once again we took part in WPX SSB as M2, after some year of stop due to the
pandemic.

Everything worked without much problem this time, but still a lot of things must
be improved.

We would like to say that we do not agree with CQ for what concerns exclusion of
some countries. Radio should keep the whole community united and promote
friendship and peace.

After all it was a nice weekend with friends and good food brought by Sal
IK8UND, Frank IZ8GCE and Mimmo IZ8XXE.

Hope to see you in the next contests.

On behalf of IR6T
IZ6TSA Nico