[3830] KRC SST WN4AFP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST WN4AFP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 01:12:31 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Apr 4

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

   80:   4      2
   40:  31     21
Total:  35     23  Total Score = 805

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

I was getting ready to operate in the SST and the next thing I knew, I was on
the bridge of the Enterprise NCC-1701. Uhura patched me through to 40m. As I was
calling CQ SST, I felt a strange sensation. Spoke put the Vulcan mind meld on me
and took control of my mind and body. He made me change my name from Dave to
Spock. He wanted to participate in the SST. The entire bridge crew enjoyed
listening to ancient Morse code. Uhura already knew CW and she may join us in
the future. An hour later was transported back to my home in SC. What a wild
experience... all because of SST. "Live Long and Prosper" Spock/Dave
WN4AFP