[3830] WPX SSB FY5KE M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f5hry@wanadoo.fr
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB FY5KE M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2022 12:24:44 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: FY5KE
Operator(s): F1HAR F4CWN F5UII FY5FY F6FVY F5HRY
Station: FY5KE

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Kourou

  160:    0
   20: 1188
   15: 1871
   10: 1766

Club: Clipperton DX Club

Comments:

2 years and a half since we went to FY for the last time, of course due to the
pandemic.

Thus, the major goal was to check several things in the station and bring and
setup our new OM2501A remote PA. This one works flawlessly, very easy to install
and remote command, we fully recommend this PA (thanks Carsten and Tibi !).

Running the contest was then just a spare activity, with a very basic setup, 3
ops on site, 3 ops en remote from France.

As usual, and especially for this contest, FY is a bit far away from the rest of
the world on the low bands. We are missing Qs on 40/80, as well as overall
mults.

The WPX is by far not our favorite one, but we had some good time however !

Congrats to the V47T team.

On behalf of the FY5KE team,

73
Herve F5HRY