[3830] WPX SSB 9A6KX SOSB40 TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB 9A6KX SOSB40 TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 07:49:30 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: 9A6KX
Operator(s): 9A6KX
Station: 9A6KX

Class: SOSB40 HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: jn65xe

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Hamradio is all except politics. It is unacceptable to discriminate any
recognized entity around world based of politics or other belief.
Disgrace.

Many thanks to all, especially some UA/EW HAMs showing what hamspirit is working
this one despite being nulled in contest.

Missed our UR frineds they have my deepest thoughts and concerns.

Will not be sending log to committee this time, I was unmotivated to work prior
contest which is my favorite either but did some qso's in last weekend RDX
contest and this one trying to state that we HAMs can be above all prejudices,
at least I hope so

Peace to all

73 mirko 6kx