[3830] BARTG NN4RB SOSB/40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn4rb@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG NN4RB SOSB/40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 15:18:33 +0000
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 2:14

   80:
   40:  27       5          10
-----------------------------------
Total:  27       5          10  Continents = 3  Total Score = 1,215

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Finished the VAQP and thought I would get a few contacts in on the BARTG RTTY.
First mistake was choosing the wrong contest and had the first qso messed up
with the time.  Notes on paper was done.  Got the contest set right, and did the
wrong key macro file.  So, second contact was a screw up.  Got the key macro
right and off I went.  Well, not really.  I just relaxed and diddled around (pun
indented) until the end of the contest.

Rick
NN4RB
ICOM IC7610