[3830] BARTG NR4O SOAB-6 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nr4o@att.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG NR4O SOAB-6 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 16:06:38 +0000
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: SOAB-6 HP
QTH: NC - FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 8
OpMode: SO2R

   80:    2       1          2
   40:   30      11          9
   20:   67      21         12
   15:   69      24          8
   10:    7       5          1
-----------------------------------
Total:  175      62         32  Continents = 5  Total Score = 82,250

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thought I'd spend more time in this one.  Decided to enter the SOAB-6 category
even though op time was almost 8 hours.  The last two hours didn't really yield
much in way of Q's.  Most EU stations weren't very strong here on 20 and 15m
especially Sunday morning.  There just weren't enough good signals to keep me in
the chair letting the computer send endless CQ's with no responders for more
than 15 minutes. I could have done some 2 band dueling CQ's.  But, the five
minute band rule doesn't make that the most attractive option.  Guess the SFI
below 100 just wasn't good enough for my wire antennas.  I did copy some
surprisingly large serial numbers on Saturday, so a few stations found good
rates.  Thanks for the Q's and see you in the next one.

73,
Eric - NR4O