[3830] OkQP K5CM Mobile AssistedCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5cm-2@suddenlink.net
Subject: [3830] OkQP K5CM Mobile AssistedCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 00:55:42 +0000
                    Oklahoma QSO Party - 2022

Call: K5CM
Operator(s): K5CM
Station: K5CM

Class: Mobile AssistedCW LP
QTH: OK
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    95
   10:    11
    6:     4
----------------------------
Total:  1919    0       0  Mults = 73  Total Score = 420,042

I have never had my F-150 4X4 fail to start in 10 years, but Mr Murphy changed
that Saturday morning. Completely dead, not even a click. Not sure what it was
but after charging the battery it started right up. Just to be sure I did not
turn the engine off all day Saturday.
I thought conditions were good most of Saturday, with some really nice runs.
Even 15 meters was open, but many stations did not check it out. Sunday was a
different story however, after the CME hit earth some time early Sunday. The K
index was very high for several hours causing signals to be non-existent or very
weak.
Special thanks to the mobile stations, WW5X, W0BH, N4CD, KK6MC, K5CM, N5KW,
N5OT, and KG5CMS. With out the mobiles a State QSO party is not much fun. All 77
counties were on the air, giving John N6MU a 77 county sweep.
All Q's are important, but here are a few station I work the most...
55 W5CW
41 W5TM
36 N6MU
31 NS2N
30 N8II
28 K9CW
23 KD8DEU
22 K9RS W1AJT
20 VE7CV
19 N1CGP
17 K5ZE KB4CG W3US W8PI
16 K0AP K8TE N8RW W7GF WA8ZBT
15 DL3DXX K4VIG N9NM W4NQX
14 AA4TI K5XS K7ZYV N6GP W0XG
13 K4BAI K4FT KR4AE N4IJ NE8P VE3AQ W2DXE WB9HFK
12 K0PC W7OM
11 AC7GG NU0Q W3LL W9QL WA5SOG WN4AFP
10 K2AL KY7M NW0M VE3PQ VE9VIC W1END W4NZ
9  HA8IB
8  LY5W
Special Thanks to Pam N5KW for doing all the driving while I operated. She did
operate with her call for a short time Sunday afternoon.
73 From Connie and Pam