[3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 04:08:23 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Mar 17

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA

Total:  139  Mults = 139  Total Score = 19,321

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

40M in pretty good shape.  Worked a number of Europeans.  Was unable to copy a
station that I though was signing PA2AA and I now believe was 9A1AA.  Having
trouble with a relay not returning fully to receive.  Did he whole hour on 40
because the callers never stopped calling for very long and because the QRN on
80 earlier tonight had been terrible.  Thanks for all QSOs.  A bit hard to stay
up for this session after the time change here locally.  73, John, K4BAI