[3830] TBDC KE3K Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bashrc4@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC KE3K Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 19:50:27 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: KE3K
Operator(s): KE3K
Station: KE3K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 7:45

Total:  QSOs = 230  Total Score = 819

Club: Blossomland ARA

Comments:

My sincere thanks to the Boring ARC for sponsoring this fun event. And, to those
I was able to contact.

Certainly not my best Stew, but I always enjoy the Top Band and the magic it can
provide. As others have mentioned there seemed to be fewer participants, and for
a change the band was pretty quiet at least at my location. At one point I
actually disabled attenuation on the RX loop! Heard very few EU stations from my
EN62 location. Thanks to ZF9CW, NP2J, C6AGU, F6AGM and F5IN for the contacts and
the points. It would have been nice to be able to work VK3HJ, but the band was
pretty dead here by 0700 and I could no longer keep my eyes open.

My gear for this operating event:
ICOM IC-7610
160 Meter H-Loop at 30-60 ft.
K9AY RX loop