[3830] Commonwealth M5DX(G4FAL) SO-Open-24 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nick@totterdell.co.uk
Subject: [3830] Commonwealth M5DX(G4FAL) SO-Open-24 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 10:56:20 +0000
                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest - 2022

Call: M5DX
Operator(s): G4FAL
Station: G4FAL

Class: SO-Open-24 HP
QTH: IO93EJ
Operating Time (hrs): 24
OpMode: SO2R

   80:   56      23
   40:   83      32
   20:  105      48
   15:   59      32
   10:   12      10
-----------------------
Total:  315     145  Total Score = 5,870

Club: RSGB Contest Club

Comments:

That was more enjoyable than it might have been. Propagation to the west was a
bit patchy. Only one QSO across the pond on 10m but plenty on 15m. Only 20m got
to the west coast. 40m died off a bit - probably above the MUF and 80m was not
good much beyond the east coast either. Going east was more successful. Good to
work VK on all bands and ZL on all but 10m. I had three hours with only a
smattering of QSOs in the night. Perhaps we should include 160m to give us
something to do from 2am until 6am? Just a thought but possibly worth
considering.