[3830] SA10 W6DMW(@N6RO) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SA10 W6DMW(@N6RO) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 23:26:14 +0000
                    South America 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: W6DMW
Operator(s): W6DMW
Station: N6RO

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5
Remote Operation

   CW:    4       4       2
  SSB:  175     556      11
-----------------------------
Total:  179     103      13  Total Score = 66,352

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

That was fun. When 10M is open to SA things get very fun very quickly. Thank you
to Ken (N6RO) for hosting!

Was advised to be on the air at sunrise and sure enough the band was getting
action right at the rise of the sun.  As it rose the activity got much stronger
and the race was on. Speaking of race, I don't know if K3AJ was competing with
me on the boards  or not but... it was fun chasing and then being neck and neck
for so long.  I'll admit that at the time I stopped (21:50 UTC) I had pulled
ahead and that made me very happy.

I'm also very happy with the amount of countries I got.  Never saw or heard
Bolivia or Guyana sadly saw French Guiana on the spots but didn't get them.
Still seemed like a great amount of activity over all.

73 and happy to see this one so popular this weekend!

Flex 6600M
PGXL
Lots of Aluminum