[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 05:27:32 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Mar 10

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 32 min

Total:  72  Mults = 72  Total Score = 5,184

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

We had a very nice family birthday dinner at Lil Beaver with my wife, 3 sons
& spouses, 7 grandkids and my 97 year old father. He had not been out much
the last few years because mom was so frail.  Everyone gave him lots of
attention and he enjoyed beer and a meal that was completely different than
those in the retirement home.  He had been quarantined alone for two weeks this
year while assisted living was locked down, and two weeks again after he got
COVID (and gave it to me when I was administering his COVID test), required
before a nurse practitioner would look into his cough. I am sleeping 18 hours a
day and am very tired, so only made it 32 minutes before I had to rest.