[3830] NCCC Sprint KG5U LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KG5U LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 03:05:40 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 11

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   80:  13     10
   40:  19     15
Total:  32     25  Total Score = 800

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

A really slow start for me tonight. I didn't check the setup and when the bell
rang, nothing came out of N1MM F1, except a message box popping up saying
something about com3 (winkey) port not working. Shut down the radio, N1MM, and
the computer. Turned on the computer, the radio and N1MM. Com3 working nicely
now. Even then, I couldn't seem to win a jumpball. battered and bruised, I
finally started making some QSOs.
Despite the fubar at the beginning, great fun with great ops. Thanks for the
QSOs.
73,
dale, kg5u

xcvr: K4D, 100w