[3830] ARRLDX SSB N6DW SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6dw@live.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N6DW SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 04:50:37 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: N6DW
Operator(s): N6DW
Station: N6DW

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: VA

  160:    5     4
   80:   20    17
   40:   40    33
   20:   80    53
   15:   95    70
   10:   65    28
-------------------
Total:  305   205  Total Score = 185,575

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Managed a few hours on a busy weekend. Operating was all S&P. Saturday
morning was my best rate with 56 Q's in the first hour.  I did call CQ a couple
of times on Sunday with no luck. I got to 15m fairly early and it produced my
most multipliers. My longest distances were Brisbane and Reunion I. at 15000 km.
 Africa was quite active, with 20 Q's and on every band but 160. Famous last
words, "I wish I had more time"