[3830] ARRLDX SSB WX7P SOUAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB WX7P SOUAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 01:52:23 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: WX7P
Operator(s): WX7P
Station: WX7P

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: WA

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:   74    37
   20:  134    64
   15:    0     0
   10:  113    31
-------------------
Total:  321   132  Total Score = 127,116

Club: Spokane DX Association

Comments:

Nice to see 10 meters open! My 160/80 wire was down due to construction on my
property and the 15m section of my 5BA was out of action.  Pet Peeve: Many
stations are now saying QRZ? instead of their call after working a station in a
pile-up. Some go as many as 10 Qsos before identifying. It wastes a lot of time
as some of us aren't glued to DX Summit and don't know who is on what frequency.
It's really annoying and unnecessary. It's just bad operating technique and
there seems to more of this garbage with every contest.