[3830] TBDC W9RE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC W9RE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2021 18:49:38 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 18

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 4.4

Total:  QSOs = 460  Total Score = 1,830

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I had wanted to do a FT effort since I had an additional 3 element YCCC antenna
in addition to my 9 element YCCC and 8 element EFBS antennas but a grand
daughter dance recital on Saturday night got in the way. So I started at 0203
and ended at 0626 with some very nice opening rates.  First answer to my CQ was
DL5AXX with 47 Europeans worked.

Thanks as always to the Boring Group for great adjudicating and keeping this
contest going.

  HOUR  160CW    TOTAL   ACCUM
    2     165     165     165
    3     125     125     290