[3830] CQWW CW CR6K(CT1ILT) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW CR6K(CT1ILT) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 12:08:43 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: CR6K
Operator(s): CT1ILT
Station: CR6K

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 45.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:  605    15       62
   80: 1404    20       75
   40: 2665    28       98
   20: 2107    33       91
   15: 2193    34       93
   10:  950    25       76
------------------------------

Just can't get enough of this game.

After success of our 1st operation in M2 in CQWW SSB and the good 10m conditions
I was really hoping for 10k QSOs this year. Even tough, this is a new EU Record
for the SOAB category and a new personal best rate 396 / 60 minutes

As always I have to thank dad CT1CJJ for the effort in maintaining the station,
it is not an easy task.

Having 2x TS890 now is a game changer, finding a clear freq takes a couple of
seconds the visual aid is amazing. I want to thank my trusty TS590, it has given
me a lot of pleasure throughout the years but it will now move the inband
station when we operate in multi op.

Thanks to all the juicy Mults that QSYed from band to band.

Congrats to Dan for the amazing job from TI, well done mate.

73's to all and cu next one
Filipe CT1ILT, CR6K