[3830] CQWW CW VA7DX(@VE7SCC) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VA7DX(@VE7SCC) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 19:38:56 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: VA7DX
Operator(s): VA7DX VE7KW VE7NZ
Station: VE7SCC

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Coquitlam, BC

  160:    7     3        2
   80:  509    12       16
   40:  765    28       69
   20: 1081    33       91
   15:  512    21       41
   10:  165     7        9
------------------------------

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

It was great having a third op (VE7NZ) for this contest. It gave us old fogies a
chance to get a little more sleep in between shifts. Conditions were reasonably
good Friday and Saturday with reasonable openings on 15 and 10 for a change.

Sunday signals on the polar path had noticeable flutter but were easily copied.

Due to an earlier rotator failure on the second quad, were were very limited on
antennas for the Mult stn. We used trap dipoles the best we could.

Flex6700, Acom2000, Elecraft K-Line, multi element quad 40 - 10m at 85', Kelemen
trap dipoles for 160/80/40, N1MM+ Logger.

Thanks to all who worked us.

Looking forward to the next one.

Neil
VA7DX