[3830] SS SSB W3IDT(@W3LPL) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3idt@arrl.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W3IDT(@W3LPL) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 20:08:16 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: W3IDT
Operator(s): W3IDT
Station: W3LPL

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MDC

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

For some years, the check "class" of '57 has gotten in the habit of
saying something akin to "that was a very good year" to each other.
This year, unfortunately, the class seems to have gotten somewhat smaller.

That sad news is to be balanced by the number of checks in the 00 - 21 range.
Especially good news for contesting is the number stations calling in who had to
be talked through the exchange components, the exchange sequence, and be prepped
for the next contact they make. That effort results in a larger than usual
number of serial numbers of 1, 2, or 3 in my log. Full kudos to those stations
who stood-by while I went through the process, and then commented positively!
Quite literally, passing the love of radio contesting forward.