[3830] SS SSB AA4LR SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa4lr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB AA4LR SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 20:32:07 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: AA4LR
Operator(s): AA4LR
Station: AA4LR

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: GA

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Antennas:
160/80/40m trap inverted-J with two elevated radials
80/40/20m trap dipole at 10m high

Equipment:
Elecraft K3/100+KSYN3A(x2) and KAT3 running 100 watts
Elecraft P3

Comments:

Operated for a little while on Sunday afternoon. Did not hear 10m open at all,
but 15m was pretty lively. I spent a lot of time on 15m and 40m, not a lot on
20m.

Very limited time operation here from Fulton County. I managed to fix the K2/100
serial port problem, and will be moving the K3 back to Gwinnett county.

The P3 is still pretty new to me, and I was trying to figure it out. It really
helped me quickly tune in stations while S & P, much moreso than on CW. It
also was good to see the level of activity without having to tune so much.

Difficult contest from Fulton county with the compromise antennas. But
conditions were pretty good on Sunday. A lot of folks could hear me. Managed to
run a while on 40m.