[3830] LZ DX N4CW SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] LZ DX N4CW SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 17:31:21 +0000
                    LZ DX Contest - 2021

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: N4CW

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: NC - FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 10:29

   80:  108            10
   40:  150            14
   20:  265             8
   15:  140            10
   10:
---------------------------
Total:  663     0      42  Total Score = 200,250

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Started off on the wrong note! Antenna stuck pointed WEST!!! After an hour or so
of really struggling, I went out in the 40-degree weather and climbed the tower,
loosened the clamp on the rotator and turned the antenna towards Europe. Then, I
clamped it into position and went back to the shack and was delighted to finally
be able to work Europe! Lots of QSB throughout the day and never found an
opening on 10 meters. Runs were good and lots of activity...I had to spread my
time between chores and hamming, but delighted with the outcome...best LZ DX
contest ever! Now to replace that rotator... 73 and Thanks