[3830] CWopsT W8XC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W8XC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 14:40:36 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 17

Call: W8XC
Operator(s): W8XC
Station: W8XC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ga

Total:  26  Mults = 26  Total Score = 676

Last night I shut down the radio and power supply, this am I turned on the power
supply and radio did a quick cw check with my key. The radio instantly shut
down. After some head scratching and panic AI started the process of
elimination. After another cup of coffee and calmness returned, Just happened to
look at the power supply. The amp meter was only showing about 5 amps when I hit
the key. Turned it up to full bore and things returned to normal. I definitely
will not blame myself as murphy has been known to visit shacks late at night or
early morning!!!