[3830] SS CW WW4XX(LZ4AX) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW WW4XX(LZ4AX) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 14:05:23 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WW4XX
Operator(s): LZ4AX
Station: WW4XX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Atlanta, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Had the greatest start ever. 7 QSOs in 2 minutes!
Then K7SS comes and says the contest starts in an hour ... WTF? Santa Claus does
not exists?! Really!?

Tuned around and found a few more Santa Claus believers. Obviously not enough to
convince everyone, so just went outside to blow some leaves. When the real
contest starts, it is the usual porca miseria. Somehow crawled my way past the
900 QSOs, which was the ultimate goal this year, so perhaps I should be happy.

Missed NT, of course. Heard VY0ERC once but the entrance was "no wires
allowed, real men only". Will take up WJ9B on the trade for one of my NLs
and we're even there.