[3830] SS CW K7SS Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7SS Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2021 05:16:51 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 10+

  160:    2
   10:    0

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Band     QSOs     Pts  Sec  Pt/Q
   1.8       2       4    0   2.0
   3.5      29      58    6   2.0
     7      38      76    8   2.0
    14     238     476   59   2.0
    21      18      36    4   2.0
 Total     325     650   77   2.0
Score: 50,050
1 Mult = 4.2 Q's

Had a lot of fun going part time with my old 1957 Vibroplex bug and QRP 5
watts.

Lots of very good ears out there in radio-land.  A lot less fills than I thought
would have to happen....considering my low level signal, and the 'unusual'
keying.

Only contest where my call is a bit of a deterrent to a QSO... learned that if i
sent "de k7ss" it would help me get thru, and not let the other
station think i was CQing only.
Ending a call with SS Im sure left many wondering if the frequency was busy.

All in all a great pleasure to hook up with so many familiar calls from over the
years.

CW is surely, both alive and well.

73
Danny K7SS